In this section:
1. ‘Predictive Dialing – a Shockwave from the US’
from Call Centre Management (March/ April ’99)
2. ‘New Guidlines for Predictive Dialer Use’
from Call Center Management Solutions (April ’99)
3. ‘An Overview of Do-Not-Call Sytems’
If the outbound industry is to remain stable and healthy in years to come, it has to get to grips with the issue of what to do for those consumers who don’t wish to be called. This is a brief report on the state of play so far in some of the major outbound territories.
4. ‘New Codes of Practice to Pull Outbound Into Line’
from Customer Interface Europe (July/ Aug ’01)
5. ‘Outbound’s Steamy Situation’
from Customer Interface (Aug ’01)
Tip of the Month
We continue our ‘Tip of the Month‘ column, featuring articles written by us as well as leading figures from the world of outbound.
This popular service is incorporated into our email newsletter, sent free to call center professionals worldwide.
As a service to the industry, we continue to provide access to the gems in this archive. Click on the tip to view it.